Today, the average person spends more time online than on TV and other media. Filipinos are no exception; they spend more than five hours on the internet daily. The web’s impact on our entertainment and habits is enormous. And that’s why every organization that wants to reach out to people needs a digital marketing strategy. This is why our past e-mails were all focused on the different approaches to digital marketing.
But Which Digital Strategy Will Help You Reach Goals?
There are different approaches to digital marketing. It includes:
Each has their particular pros and cons and taking on single strategy can’t address all your marketing problems. While it’s great to pursue all of these avenues, sometimes it’s better to concentrate on one. To help you decide which to tackle first, here are a few guide questions. A strategy with more questions that are relevant to your situation is more likely to be the one that you need to focus on.
The Philippines has been called the world’s social media capital, a title it has defended despite fierce competition from other countries. There are 48 million Filipino social networking users and at least a quarter of them are on Facebook, the most popular social site. Social media offers the possibility of viral campaigns, constant conversations, and conversions with fans, especially millennials.
- Does your Facebook page have a low fanbase?
- Do your posts on Facebook acquire zero replies, likes, or shares?
- Does your Facebook page has lots of followers but doesn't generate sales?
The Direct Marketing Association, the largest trade organization of data-driven marketers, estimates that email marketing yields 4,300 percent Return On Investment. Despite its notoriety for flooding inboxes, its reputation has revived because of its ability to personalize, which raises its effectiveness through the roof. Through email automation combined with care to the receivers, this type of marketing has experienced a renaissance.
- Do you keep on sending emails but it doesn't turn into sales?
- Do you have content you want to share about your services but don't know how to distribute?
- Existing database but don't know how to utilize?
A website can provide a digital brand experience found nowhere else on the internet. It offers possibilities for customizations that express your organization’s vision and ideals. A brand site is also an invaluable resource for potential customers who want more information about your history and products.
- Are there no inquiries from your website?
- Is your website 2 or 3 years old or needs a revamp?
- Does your site not appear when potential customers are searching for similar products or services?
Blogs and online sites are becoming the new trendsetters and influencers as the internet continues to grow in popularity. In fact, marketers who prioritize blogging are 13 times more likely to boast positive ROI. Bloggers have tens of thousands of followers who look for their opinion when it comes to purchases.
- Do you have a great product or brand and want key opinion leaders to review it?
- Do you want to challenge an established market leader?
- Are you announcing a rebrand?
- Do you have a niche product?
Use these guide questions to determine which approach or combination should you use in your campaigns. If you have other questions to ask, feel free to consult us. Thanks for subscribing. Until the next series!